So you’re tooling along at 75 mph on from a 5-lane freeway when you’re suddenly directed to a dirt road marked Social Media.
Vehicles from Marketing, PR, Customer Service, BizDev and Media Relations are pouring in, each demanding right of way. That’s what it feels like to many people who thought they were in the driving seat. The unpaved surface has become the new normal in a business world fast adapting to the new rules. At least that’s the feeling I get when I talk to marketers, communicators and entrepreneurs.
An upcoming event in Phoenix, Social Media for Business will address some of these challenges. A group of experts who will talk about policies and processes, the tool and the techniques.
What I like about this conference is that –in the spirit of the social media upheaval — it’s a hybrid event between a formal conference, and an un-conference. Meaning the first part will be presentations, and the latter part of the day will let attendees to drive the agenda.
- Al Maag – Chief Communications Officer, Avnet, Inc.
- Ed Brice – VP Marketing & SM Expert Lumension, Inc.
- Pamela Slim – Coach, Author, Marketing Expert
- Evo Terra – Digital Business Strategist
- Jeff Moriarty – SM Expert (Intel), Sitewire
- Elizabeth Hannan – SEM Architect, Pragmatic Marketing
- Jason Baer – SM Strategist, President of Convince & Convert
- Tim Baggs – SM Expert, Microsoft Corporation
- Brent Spore – SM Expert, Podcamp AZ
- Mike Corak – SM Expert, Director Off Madison Avenue
- Chris Hewitt – SM & Marketing, Sr. Director Lumension
When: Thursday Aug 20. 8.30 am – 4 pm
Important: Ticket Sponsorship is available!
Check it out!