One month isn’t enough in Sri Lanka!
- A chance meeting with the ABC Charity team at the Dilmah Tea Lounge in Colombo.
- Talking S.T.E.M. and ICT at a rural international school in Bandarawela.
- Socratic discussion with account managers at Sarva about communication trends.
- Meet-up with my former (2010) students from a workshop, Passport to Digital Citizenship.
- Brainstorming with STEM policymaker on possible collaboration on Sri Lanka’s S.T.E.M. plans
- Meeting with Elizabeth Moir School’s robotics coaches over roast paan and prawns.
- A walk down the winding railway tracks in beautiful Elle.
- Hanging out at the sustainability-focused ‘Good Market‘ at the Racecourse.